The NRAA Annual Conference is the largest gathering of renal administrators in the United States, and includes a pre-conference workshop for dialysis facility managers. These events bring together the entire dialysis and kidney care community, and provides professionals of different specialties with excellent learning and networking opportunities. Our speakers include leading experts in the kidney care community, government agencies, healthcare industry and dialysis business world.
Why you should attend?
Workshop on Dialysis Management
- Earn continuing education credit for attending sessions
- Gain valuable insights on the state of the ESRD industry
- Learn how leading experts are improving patient care
- Hear how to prepare your facility for changing regulations
- Network with fellow kidney care professionals
- Meet with leading ESRD service and equipment providers
Wednesday's Workshop (pre-conference) is designed for professionals who are managing staff and dialysis facilities and are looking to improve their knowledge and skills in facility administration and operations. This year's program features sessions that will influence professionals to develop key leadership skills. Annual Conference
The NRAA Annual Conference features education for professionals involved in all aspects of End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) patient care and operations of dialysis facilities. The Annual Conference includes several networking opportunities that include lunches and breaks in our exhibit hall and evening receptions.