|Educational Program||Exhibits & Promotional Opportunities|
|Schedule of Events||Questions/Contact Us|
|Continuing Education||Frequently Asked Questions|
Handouts - Attendees Only
The NRAA Annual Fall Conference is the largest gathering of renal healthcare leaders in the United States. The events bring together the dialysis and kidney care community and provide attendees an unparalleled conference experience. There are opportunities to interact with colleagues from renal institutions from around the country, as well as, with the vendors who support them. Download the Event Brochure for full event details for each of the three events, networking opportunities, and what's included in registration.
Attendees represent hospitals, universities and freestanding facilities, and include:
- Renal Administrators
- Nurse Managers
- Medical Directors
- Financial/Billing Managers
Vendors of products and services that support the renal community also attend, and many display at the NRAA Exhibit Hall.
The events occured over the course of four days, Wednesday, October 26 through Saturday, October 29, and featured three events.
Events consist of networking opportunities, an exhibit hall, breaks, meals, and evening social events.
The Annual Fall Conference and Workshop on Dialysis Management feature leading experts from the kidney care community, government agencies, healthcare arena and business world. Interactive and engaging sessions address critical and timely topics that focus on improving patient care in a changing environment, and how to lead a successful facility with streamlined operations, reduced costs, and increased efficiencies.
The educational sessions from the 2015 Annual Fall Conferece, Workshop and Symposium are available on NRAA Education Station. These sessions are recordings synced with the presentation, CE credit is available for completion*. For more information on these sessions and pricing, go to NRAA Education Station. For eduationtional sessions from other previous years, click here.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
(schedules are tentative â€“ subject to change)
Schedules by event name (schedules include information on session names and presentors):
- Workshop on Dialysis Management - Wednesday, October 26
- Annual NRAA Conference - Thursday & Friday, October 27 - 28
- NRAA/RPA Dialysis, Nephrologist and Facility Leader Symposium - Friday & Saturday, October 28 - 29
In the chart below, the numbers and type of credit being offered by day are indicated. Please note that if you register to attend the Dialysis, Nephrologist and Facility Leader Symposium, on Friday afternoon, you will change rooms and earn 4.0 credit (CME or CE) rather than 3.5 if you were to stay at the Annual Fall Conference.
- The National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 6.25 contact hours.
- The National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 12.0 contact hours.
- The National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 8.00 contact hours.
Nurses are responsible for contacting their state board to determine if credit issued through an approved provider of the CA Board of Nursing is accepted by their state board. And contact hours may only be claimed once for this activity live or by viewing on Education Station.
CME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and Conference Series, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates the live format for this educational activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Creditsâ„˘. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you attend:
- All 3 events, you could earn a maximum of 22.75 CE contact hours (of which 8 could be CME if you chose)
- Only the Annual Fall Conference, you would earn a maximum of 12.0 CE contact hours
- The preconference workshop and the Annual Fall Conference only, you could earn a maximum of 18.25 CE contact hours
- If you attend only the Dialysis, Nephrologist, Dialysis Symposium, you could earn a maximum of 8.0 CME credit or CE contact hours
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION
EXHIBITS AND PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
Organizations interested in additional exposure for their company, products or services, can take advantage of exhibit and promotional opportunities.
- Advertising in the onsite conference program
- Support for items used by attendees: pens, notebooks, etc.
- Support for events for attendees: breaks, lunch, breakfast, enhancements to evening receptions, etc.
A booth or tabletop in the NRAA Exhibit Hall provides access to over 500 attendees during breaks and lunch. Exhibitors can also participate in the educational sessions and network with attendees at the evening social events.
The Exhibit Hall is open when educational sessions are not taking place. The following events are held inside the NRAA Exhibit Hall, so that all conference attendees will be in attendance and walking the show floor:
- Wednesday Evening Reception
- Thursday and Friday Breaks â€“ morning and afternoon
- Thursday and Friday Lunches
The Exhibit Hall provides access to 500+ Attendees during Exhibit Hours. Booth assignments are made on a first come, first served basis, with special consideration given to NRAA Corporate Participating members**, so the NRAA Exhibit Hall is designed to ensure steady traffic throughout the show floor, during all show times. Lunch and breaks will be spread throughout the floor, driving attendees to visit all sections of the exhibit hall.
** NRAA Corporate Participating members receive complimentary booth space and registrations as part of the partnership. They also get first choice on exhibit hall booth locations. If you have not yet discovered the value of becoming an NRAA Corporate Participating Member, click here to learn more about this valuable partnership.
In addition, exhibitors receive:
- Attendee Contact Information before and after the Event - Exhibitors receive two complete mailing lists with contact information for all attendees. One will be sent out prior to the event, allowing for advance marketing, and a final list will be sent out after the event, for following up with contacts.
- Listing in the conference program with a 50 word description, booth location listing and - exhibitor map, making it easy for attendees to find you on the exhibit floor.
Exhibitor fees cover:
- 10 x 10 booth fees include four full badges
- Tabletop display fees include two full badges
- Additional badges beyond the allotment are available for a discounted fee.
Full badges include:
- Access to all educational and general sessions, including speaker materials for the NRAA Conference Thursday and Friday (only)**
- Wednesday Evening reception, breakfast, breaks and lunch on Thursday and Friday, the Presidentâ€™s Reception on Thursday and the reception on Friday evening.
**Registration fees and access to Wednesday and Friday/Saturday workshops are not included with the exhibitor booth fees. Interested personnel are invited to register/pay for the workshops.
Cancellation Policy:All cancellations must be in writing. No refunds will be made after October 7, 2016. All cancellations will be charged a $100administrative fee.