Leaders of the RPA and the NRAA/RSE Physicians Relations Committee co-planned the Dialysis, Nephrologist and Facility Leader Symposium that will feature leading nephrology and ESRD experts sharing their expertise on patient care in dialysis facilities. The program content is designed to assist medical directors and facility administrators with fulfilling their roles and improving care delivery. This event was held in conjunction with the 2016 NRAA Annual Fall Conference and Workshop on Dialysis Management.
Download the Event Brochure for event details, including presentation topics, networking opportunities, and what's included in registration.
In the chart below, the numbers and type of credit being offered by day are indicated. Please note that if you register to attend the Dialysis, Nephrologist and Facility Leader Symposium, on Friday afternoon, you will change rooms and earn 4.0 credit (CME or CE) rather than 3.5 if you were to stay at the Annual Fall Conference.
- The National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 6.25 contact hours.
- The National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 12.0 contact hours.
- The National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 8.00 contact hours.
Nurses are responsible for contacting their state board to determine if credit issued through an approved provider of the CA Board of Nursing is accepted by their state board. And contact hours may only be claimed once for this activity live or by viewing on Education Station.
CME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education Institute and Conference Series, LLC. PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates the live format for this educational activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Creditsâ„˘. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you attend:
- All 3 events, you could earn a maximum of 22.75 CE contact hours (of which 8 could be CME if you chose)
- Only the Annual Fall Conference, you would earn a maximum of 12.0 CE contact hours
- The preconference workshop and the Annual Fall Conference only, you could earn a maximum of 18.25 CE contact hours
- If you attend only the Dialysis, Nephrologist, Dialysis Symposium, you could earn a maximum of 8.0 CME credit or CE contact hours
Organizations interested in additional exposure for their company, products or services, can take advantage of promotional opportunities specific to the symposium.
Promotional opportunities include:
- Support for items used by attendees: pens, notebooks, etc.
- Support for events for attendees: breaks, lunch, breakfast, enhancements to evening receptions, etc.
Cancellation Policy:All cancellations must be in writing. No refunds will be made after October 7, 2016. All cancellations will be charged a $100administrative fee.