April Webinar Wednesday
April 26, 2017
1 PM EDT | 12 PM CDT | 11 AM MDT | 10 AM PDT
Addressing Depression in Dialysis Patients
Available on Education Station for Members
About Webinar Wednesdays
- Convenient E-Learning β no special equipment is required, just a computer with internet connection and speaker or phone
- Relevant & Timely β features only information and tips that support effective facility management and optimal patient care
- Affordable β no travel costs and time away from the office
- Accessible β NRAA Members and Non-Members are welcome to participate
- CE hours β the National Renal Administrators Association is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 10584, for 1 contact hour, advance registration is required.
NOTE: Nurses are responsible for contacting their state board to determine if credit issued through an approved provider of the CA Board of Nursing is accepted by their state board.
CE contact hours are offered to webinar participants for small fee.
One of the great benefits of NRAA membership is that NRAA Webinar Wednesdays are free to members (primary representatives and additional contacts). If you're interested in joining, click here.
Not member of NRAA?
While you plan to attend all future Webinar Wednesdays, catch up on our past webinars. NRAA members can access previous Webinar Wednesdays at their convenience for free! To view previous webinars, please visit NRAA's Education Station and Webinar Wednesday Library (members only).
Available recordings include:
Bringing QAPI to Life: From Tool to Tangible Results
Understanding and Achieving Productivity
QAPI Tool: A Deeper Dive
KDOQI Hemodialysis Adequacy Guideline Update 2015: What You Need to Know
Fluid Management: Realities and Strategies
And many more!
Note - At this time CEU's are only available for live participation in webinars as they are presented, and are not distributed for viewing past webinars.