The Renal Services Exchange (RSE) is the primary nationwide provider of services supporting independent, regional or community-based providers of care for patients with chronic kidney disease. Click here for information for the RSE Board members and Executive Director. The RSE Board is appointed annually by the NRAA Board of Directors.
Formerly known as the NRAA-GPO, Inc. which was originally created to be a group purchasing organization for the benefit of NRAA members, the RSE services now includes:
- Preferred pricing for ICH-CAHPS with third-party survey administration and reporting of patient satisfaction.
- NRAA HIE (Health Information Exchange) for CROWNWeb β an efficient and reliable electronic data submission solution for batch submitting required data to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Enterprise Risk Management Tools & Insurance Products (in development).
- Business tools and education for future benchmarking of clinical and financial measures.
- Enhanced Pharmacy Solutions (in development).